Sunday 18 September 2011

About Me

I have chosen to study this subject as I enjoy watching films and listening to music and would love to learn about how directors or producers create films. I am also studying textiles and health and social. I like a verity of different bands and singers but my favourite artist at the moment that I listen to the most would be David guetta as his music is dance and he features well known people in each of his videos.
My favourite tv programmes are misfits, glee, the big bang theory and x factor. My favourite film at the minute is hangover, but I do not have a favourite director as I like many different films made by different directors. I read OK magazine and any clothing magazine so I can stay in style. I have Facebook and that's it.


No comments:

Post a Comment